The Site reserves the right to change the Terms at any time and for any reason. Updated versions of the Terms will be posted to the Site at ebackpage.com and you should visit this page periodically to keep apprised of any changes. By continuing to use the Site after any such change, you accept and agree to the modified Terms. The Site reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site, any site features, benefits (including without limitation blocking or terminating your Account), rules or conditions, all without notice, even though such changes may affect the way you use the Site. You agree that the Site will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site.
Without limitation, you agree to avoid these actions while using the Site:
- Harassing, threatening, embarrassing or causing distress or discomfort upon another individual or entity or impersonating some other person or entity or otherwise restricting or inhibiting some other person from using or enjoying the Site;
- Transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that's unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that can constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances;
- Posting advertising or solicitation in categories that's not appropriate, or posting the exact same item or service in more than one category or more than once every 7 days, or posting the exact same ad in multiple cities on the Site;
- (a) Posting adult content or explicit adult material unless: (i) such material is specifically permitted in designated adult categories and permitted under applicable federal, state, and local law; and (ii) you're at least 18 years of age or older and not considered to become a minor in your state of residence;
(b) Posting, anywhere on the Site, obscene or lewd and lascivious graphics or photographs which depict genitalia or actual or simulated sexual acts, as determined in the only discretion of ebackpage.com;
(c) Posting any solicitation directly or in "coded" fashion for just about any illegal service exchanging sexual favors for cash or other valuable consideration;
(d) Posting any material on the Site that exploits minors in any way;
(e) Posting any material on the Site that in any way constitutes or assists in human trafficking.
- Posting any ad for products or services, use or sale of that is prohibited by any law or regulation;
- Sending mail, e-mail, voice messages or faxes for solicitation of several other product, or service to a consumer of the Site unless the customer has granted permission inside their ad otherwise allowed contact for solicitation;
- Deleting or revising any material posted by several other user;
- Interfering with or infringing the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, confidential information or intellectual property rights of others;
- Using any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data mining tool, software or routine to access, copy, or download any part of the Site unless expressly permitted by the Site;
- Taking any action making a disproportionately large usage load on the Site unless expressly permitted by the Site:
- Sending messages or doing disruptive or damaging activities online, including excessive usage of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, or usage of viruses, bots, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or several other destructive element;
- Gaining or attempting to achieve unauthorized usage of non-public areas of the Site. Additionally, when you yourself have a code to a non-public section of the Site, you might not disclose to, or share your password, with any third parties and/or use your password for unauthorized purposes;
- Wanting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the software comprising or at all creating all or any part of the Site; modifying any meta data, copying or duplicating in virtually any manner the content; framing of or linking to the Site, its content or information available from the Site without express written consent of agents of the Site;
- Discriminating on the lands of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or identifies such matters in virtually any manner prohibited by law;
- Posting any employment ads violating the anti-discrimination provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act or messages which violate any law or regulation;
- Utilizing the Site to take part in or assist another individual or entity to take part in fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity.
- Posting free ads promoting links to commercial services or the websites except in regions of the Site where such ads are expressly permitted;
- Posting any material advertising weapons the employment, carrying, or advertising of which can be prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. You're solely responsible for complying with any and all laws and/or regulations applicable to the transfer of firearms under both applicable local, state and federal laws. The transfer of firearms is heavily regulated and restricted, and failure to strictly adhere to all such laws is just a serious crime and may end in criminal prosecution. All transfers of firearms, whether by sale, lease or loan, including private transactions, must go through a licensed firearms dealer.Any exception to these laws, such as for instance air guns, knives, accessories, certain antiques, and some gun parts that will not require transfer by an authorized dealer, ought to be first confirmed by you just before purchase. It's your responsibility to adhere to all such laws, including any and all city, county, state and Federal laws when accessing or using this site. It can be your responsibility to discover more than one licensed firearm dealers in your town and/or the location of any buyer or seller listing here who are able and willing to help you with any such transfer. We don't offer any assistance regarding locating an authorized dealer for the transaction or else regarding your transaction. By listing any firearm, you represent and warrant to us that you legally own and possess the item you desire to list here and have fully complied with and will continue to completely adhere to all laws and regulations applicable to your listing, transfer and/or sale. By agreeing to buy any firearm, you represent and warrant to us that you will be of legal age, and aren't otherwise prohibited by law from purchasing, transferring, owning, or possessing the firearm listed, and that you have fully complied with and will continue to completely adhere to all laws and regulations applicable to your transfer or purchase;
Please report any violations of the Terms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You consent to adhere to all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, and ordinances concerning your utilization of the Site.
Usage of Materials:
Any ads or messages that you post, transmit, or else make designed for viewing on public aspects of the Site will soon be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You recognize and agree that any such ads and messages can be utilized by the Site or our affiliates, without review or approval by you, for almost any purpose whatsoever, and in any medium, including our print media, if any. You grant the Site (and our affiliates) the irrevocable right to make use of and/or edit your ads and messages, without review or approval by you, for almost any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting, and advertising in any media in perpetuity without notice or compensation to you.
All property advertising is susceptible to Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended. Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended, prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, centered on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status (including children under the age of 18 managing parents or legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under the age of 18), and handicap (disability). The Site won't knowingly accept any property advertising that will be in violation of any applicable law. Users are hereby informed that dwellings advertised on the Site are available on the same opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination call HUD toll-free at 1-800-669-9777. The toll-free number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275.
You acknowledge and agree you will not submit or post any ad which discriminates centered on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, familial status and /or handicap/disability. In the event that you see any ad or posting which discriminates centered on any of the above factors, you are encouraged, as well as contacting HUD, to report such ad or posting by simply clicking the "Report this Ad" link situated on the ad page. You recognize that we shall have the proper, however not the obligation, to get rid of, edit or delete any ad.
Termination of Access:
The Site has the proper terminate your access for almost any reason when we believe you've violated these Terms in any manner. You agree not to put on the Site liable for such termination, and further agree not to attempt to use the Site after termination.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries:
Copyright and Trademarks:
All materials on the Site, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to the Site or owned by other parties who've posted on the Site. Materials from the Site and from any other website owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by the Site may possibly not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in just about anyway.
In posting content on the Site, you grant the Site, and its owners and licensees, the proper to make use of, reproduce, distribute, translate, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, archive and create derivative works from the posted content.
Notification of Infringement
If you think that the work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have already been otherwise violated, please provide this information to the Site's Copyright Agent:
- A digital or physical signature of anyone authorized to behave with respect to who owns the copyright and other intellectual property interest;
- An outline of the copyrighted work and other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- An outline of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A signed statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or regulations; and
- A record by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the data provided in your Notice is accurate and that you're the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to behave on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our copyright agent may be reached the following:
(Please put Copyright Infringement in the niche line)
The Site may, under appropriate circumstances and at our personal discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
Email: Contact us
Posting of Ads:
You understand that every time you post an offer on this Site or else utilize the Site, you accept these Terms. By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that the Site may give you e-mail messages telling you about products and services offered by the Site (or its affiliates and partners) You recognize and agree totally that such communications are part and parcel of your registration for and usage of the Site; if you do not wish to get further communications from the Site (or its affiliates and partners), you should cancel your registration by sending a cancellation notice to email@example.com
.If you choose to get mobile notifications concerning any ad, you agree totally that we may send automated text messages to your mobile phone. If you do not wish to get such text messages, you should not accept the mobile notifications option. We will not give you any marketing or advertising by text messages. Message and data rates may apply for mobile notifications.
The Site may impose a fee on the posting of Content using areas of the Site. Users uploading Content to fee-based areas are responsible for such Content and for compliance with one of these Terms. Under no circumstances will the Site provide a return in the case that Content is taken from fee-based areas for violation of the Terms.
The Site has no control over and is not responsible for this content of or claims made on websites that could be linked to or from the Site, if they might be affiliated with the Site. Any websites linked to or from the Site are for the convenience only, and you access them at your own personal risk.
The Site assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information, views, opinions or advice in any material contained on the Site. Additionally, it generally does not endorse any opinions or recommendations posted by others. Any information posted on the Site could be the responsibility of anyone or persons posting the message. Any user who violates the Terms may be permanently banned from posting ads or utilizing the Site. You understand that all postings, ads, messages, advertisements, photos, sounds, images, text, files, video and other materials (collectively "Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site, are solely the responsibility of anyone from whom such Content originated. You understand that the Site does not control, and is not responsible for Content on the Site. You agree that the Site does not pre-screen, monitor or approve any Content, but that the Site shall have the best, however not the obligation to get rid of, move (including moving an offer or posting to some other section or category within the classifieds), refuse, edit or delete any Content for almost any reason whatsoever. The Site shall not lead to any interaction between you and another user of the Site. Your dealings with others through the Site are solely between you and such other parties. Under no circumstances will the Site be liable for almost any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. The Site is under no obligation to become involved with any disputes between you and other users of the Site or between you and any other third parties.
You agree which our service is really a venue for posters and users of the Site. In the case that you have a dispute with any user of the Site, you agree that the Site is under no obligation to become involved. You further agree to release the Site from any and all claims, demands, and damages arising out of or in connection with such dispute.
You're entirely responsible and liable for almost any ad content you post or any ad that is posted throughout your Account.
The Site does not offer any refunds for the early cancellation of paid sponsor ads or paid print ads. We do not issue credits or refunds due to your extremely low rates and minimal administrative staff.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that the Site may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content you upload, post, or else make on the Site if required to do so by law or in an excellent faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is fairly necessary to (i) conform to legal process; (ii) conform to legal requirements imposed by Federal, State or Local law or authorities (iii) enforce these Terms; (iv) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (v) respond to your requests for customer support; or (vi) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Site, its users and the public.
Disclaimer of Warranties for Site:
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THESE CLASSIFIEDS. THE SITE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS CLASSIFIEDS OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, WITHOUT DEFECT OR ERROR FREE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL, AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability:
The info, services and products available for your requirements with this Site may contain errors and are at the mercy of periods of interruption. While the Site does its best to keep up the data, services, and products it offers on the Site, it can't be held accountable for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the usage of the Site.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE OR ITS AFFILIATES, OWNERS, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SPONSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY "INDEMNIFIED PARTIES") BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED OR RELATING TO (i) THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE), OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, (ii) ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR (iii) ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS OF THE SITE, EVEN IF ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST, ANY ACTIONS TAKEN BY YOU OR BY ANY PERSON AUTHORIZED TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISCLOSURE OF PASSWORDS TO THIRD PARTIES. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SITE'S ACTIVITIES.
You accept indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys'fees, made by any alternative party due to or arising from the utilization of the Site, the violation of these Terms by you, or the infringement by you, or other users of the Site using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The Site reserves the best, at a unique expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise at the mercy of indemnification by you.
Jurisdiction and Selection of Law:
These Terms will probably be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its choice of law provisions. Any action you or any alternative party may bring to enforce these Terms, or in reference to any matters related to the Site, will probably be brought only in either their state or Federal courts situated in Arizona, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. Additionally you agree totally that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to utilization of the Site or the Terms should be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Site and govern your utilization of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Site. Additionally, you might be at the mercy of additional terms and conditions that may apply if you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software, or visit another site connected to by this Site. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and haven't any legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of these Terms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Severance and Waiver:
You acknowledge and agree when any provision of these Terms will probably be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will probably be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Furthermore, if any provision of these Terms is available by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree totally that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties'intentions as reflected in the provision.
The Site's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and consented to by the Site.